Fabulous 40's The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous 40's The Lounge

© 2012 - 2013 Fabulous 40's ... A place for us. 40 That's a milestone, isn't it? I feel like it is. Let's give each other and those on their way to being 40 some advice, laughs, love, & inspiration!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fabulous 40's The Lounge on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introductions

Go down 
+13
sapphireturtle
The Brady Bunch on Crack
holly.coehalahan
cris1066
teresa.k.garner
raerae725
Curmudgeon
Brilliant Brunette
donette.hunt
Lorena13
vickie.alford1
markmcdunn
Fabby
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:43 pm

Hi! I'm Fabby from Fabulous 40's!! Please introduce yourselves and lets have fun!!
I just turned 40 in October 2011. I'm married with a teen boy and I live in Florida.

Last edited by Fabby on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fabulous40s.forumotion.com
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 2:58 am

Must be a member to post and view some topics.
Back to top Go down
markmcdunn
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 12:51 pm

Hi! I'm Mark, 47, and sure enjoying the Fabulous Forties! I'm married, dad to two year old triplets (BGG), and we live in Wicklow, Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 2:31 pm

markmcdunn wrote:
Hi! I'm Mark, 47, and sure enjoying the Fabulous Forties! I'm married, dad to two year old triplets (BGG), and we live in Wicklow, Ireland.

Hi Mark! Welcome!
I've heard Ireland is absolutely beautiful!
Back to top Go down
vickie.alford1
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

Hey! I'm Vickie. I'm a 44 year old mother of two. My daughter is 21 and just graduated from college and my son is a 16 year old dying to drive high schooler. I've been married to my handsome farmer for 25 years here in Switzerland County Indiana. I was raised in the Detroit area, so farm living is an adventure for this city girl! Thanks for the invite Fabby!
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 11:16 pm

vickie.alford1 wrote:
Hey! I'm Vickie. I'm a 44 year old mother of two. My daughter is 21 and just graduated from college and my son is a 16 year old dying to drive high schooler. I've been married to my handsome farmer for 25 years here in Switzerland County Indiana. I was raised in the Detroit area, so farm living is an adventure for this city girl! Thanks for the invite Fabby!

I bet that is a change from city to farm. I bet it's nice though!
Thanks, I'm glad you're here!
Back to top Go down
Lorena13
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 12:45 pm

Hi, I'm Lorena....43, from Atlanta Ga. Mom of 3- 22 year old daughter, 19 year old son and a 12 year old son. So glad I saw this link on your Facebook page, Fabby! I really am glad to have a place to talk about my 'issues' that's a little more private!
Back to top Go down
donette.hunt
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 1:13 pm

Hi I'm Donette...43 yo happily married mother of 5
23 yr old daughter, 22 yr old son, 20 yr old daughter, 19 yr old daughter, 18 yr old daughter
My poor son & Hubby is truly out numbered around all us girls!
Glad I seen this link on Facebook...Love Fab 40's
I live in Memphis, TN
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 1:42 pm

Lorena13 wrote:
Hi, I'm Lorena....43, from Atlanta Ga. Mom of 3- 22 year old daughter, 19 year old son and a 12 year old son. So glad I saw this link on your Facebook page, Fabby! I really am glad to have a place to talk about my 'issues' that's a little more private!

Hi Lorena! More privacy here and more things all in one place. I have a lot of content to add but that's okay. The good thing is this allows for more participation from members and puts more emphasis on the members too. As fantastic as facebook is (rather irritating now) it had it's drawbacks when compared to how a forum like this can bring people together. Just different I guess.
Thanks for joining! I'm glad you're here.
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 1:48 pm

donette.hunt wrote:
Hi I'm Donette...43 yo happily married mother of 5
23 yr old daughter, 22 yr old son, 20 yr old daughter, 19 yr old daughter, 18 yr old daughter
My poor son & Hubby is truly out numbered around all us girls!
Glad I seen this link on Facebook...Love Fab 40's
I live in Memphis, TN

LOL, yep, the estrogen far exceeds the testosterone! 5 kids, you are tougher than I!
Thank you for joining! I'm glad you're here!!
Back to top Go down
Brilliant Brunette
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 5:18 pm

Hi! I'm Marion, 47 - married, mother of 3: daughter 22, son 20, daughter (almost) 18.
Married to the (Dutch) Airforce, husband is only home the weekends. Kids all out of the house, so it's just me!
Back to top Go down
Curmudgeon
FABULOUS
FABULOUS
Curmudgeon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 2:48 pm

I used to be old. No longer in my forties, but don't give me the boot yet.

Born and raised in GA, hermit with live in cat. If I fuss at ya, take no offence. I wouldn't do it to ya if I didn't like ya and more than likely I am fusing at your opinions not you. No kids that anyone will admit too. silent
Back to top Go down
raerae725
Babe
Babe
raerae725

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 6:46 pm

Hi! My name is Desiree. I am mom to 4 rugrats. I haven't hit 40's yet, but hear it is a treat. I am looking forward to meeting everyone!
Back to top Go down
teresa.k.garner
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 8:30 pm

Hi, I'm Teresa, age 42. I am married and I have two boys age 22 and 21 (out of the house now and one is married!) I live in Oregon, and I run my own small retail shop during the day, and work a part time job at night. I think I might be getting too old to burn the candle at both ends! Wink
Back to top Go down
cris1066
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 8:38 pm

Hello my name is Cris and I'm a 45 year old mother of 3. Daughter 23, son 22, son 16 and here's the big one. Grandmother to two beautiful boys ages 21 months and 2 months. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 13 years and I am from Clear Spring, Maryland. Love Fab 40's! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
holly.coehalahan
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 8:48 pm

Hi, My name is Holly and I am a 42 yr old mother to 6 1/2 year old twin boys. I am originally from WV but live in Pittsburgh, PA.
Back to top Go down
The Brady Bunch on Crack
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:12 pm

Hi I am Mrs. Brady or in real life Michelle. I am page admin to The Brady Bunch on Crack on FB. I am Mom to 4 biological 3 boys 19, 16, 13 and 1 girl 10. and 4 step children. girl 9, boy 8 boy 6 and girl 4. I am 41 years old. I feel way older. My life is insane.
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:18 pm

I salute anyone that has more than one child!! You are all tougher than I!! lol
Back to top Go down
sapphireturtle
Babe
Babe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 10:08 pm

Hey all! I'm Toni...will be 43 in December. Thought my 40's were going to be just awful but I've been (mostly) having the time of life since I hit 40! I have three boys - 20, 16 and 13. Unfortunately, they live with their daddy though. I see them when I can. I live in a small town in south central Texas about 20 mins east/northeast of San Marcos. Or, in other words, about half way between Austin and San Antonio. Glad I stumbled across The Fab 40's on facebook because now I have this wonderful group I can turn to! LOL! Looking forward to meeting new people!
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:30 pm

Welcome everybody!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IngridOB
FAB
FAB
IngridOB

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:56 pm

Hi Everyone!
I'm Ingrid. 48 years young and single mom to six great kids: one adult, four teens and a tween. I used to run our county animal shelter with the help of my kids (between the Adirondacks and the St. Lawrence River by Canada) but now we live in Amish/Wine Country of the Lake Erie region of Western NY. I'm writing a book about my tumultuous life survived through humour. I'm engaged to a Dutch-Indo whom I met on FB and who currently lives in Oregon. Yes, that means we have a long-distance relationship.

I have two FB pages: Cook With Honey (it isn't about honey, that's my kids' last name) and Walking Between the Grapevines and three blogs: Walking Between the Grapevines, Cook With Honey and Our Roots in Food so I keep pretty busy.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbetweenthegrapevines.blogspot.com/
Curmudgeon
FABULOUS
FABULOUS
Curmudgeon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:16 pm

Roots in Food sounds interesting...
Back to top Go down
IngridOB
FAB
FAB
IngridOB

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:20 pm

Cook With Honey is a blog about recipes my family has tried and love. Our Roots in Food is a blog that I work on with my fiancé. Since he is Dutch and Indonesian and I am Irish and German, most of the recipes are from those areas of the world.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbetweenthegrapevines.blogspot.com/
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 4:03 pm

Cook With Honey wrote:
Cook With Honey is a blog about recipes my family has tried and love. Our Roots in Food is a blog that I work on with my fiancé. Since he is Dutch and Indonesian and I am Irish and German, most of the recipes are from those areas of the world.

My hubby is German and Russian, I've been looking for German recipes. I have a lot of Irish. I will be checking those out! Thank you! Do you have a link to those?
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Babe
Babe
Midnight

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 12:33 am

Hi all! I'm Becky, 41 years old. Married mom of a girl and two boys ages 16, 15, and (almost) 13. We live in a podunk town in middle TN.

Nice place ya got here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fabulous 40's The Lounge :: Main Lounge :: Introductions and How To's-
Jump to: