Fabulous 40's The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous 40's The Lounge

© 2012 - 2013 Fabulous 40's ... A place for us. 40 That's a milestone, isn't it? I feel like it is. Let's give each other and those on their way to being 40 some advice, laughs, love, & inspiration!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fabulous 40's The Lounge on your social bookmarking website
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pet Peeves

Go down 
+3
sapphireturtle
Curmudgeon
Fabby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:30 pm

I don't like using a pen that is missing it's cap. If it didn't come with a cap, no problem.

Baggy pants that show the boxers.

^ The people that wear them. ^

I have more...thinking. What are your Pet Peeves?
Back to top Go down
https://fabulous40s.forumotion.com
Curmudgeon
FABULOUS
FABULOUS
Curmudgeon

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 1:11 am

Activia Commercials.

Back Pain pills on the bottom shelves at the drug store.

Pay First Gas pumps.

Mailbox full of flyers from stores I have never been to.

Men wearing shorts in public.

1-800 help lines.

Voice recognition software that doesn't know Southern.

Half of the voting public have IQ's at or lower than average.
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 3:21 pm

Kids that run around the store and the parents who let them misbehave.
Back to top Go down
sapphireturtle
Babe
Babe

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 10:03 pm

Poor customer service anywhere

All my music has to be in a certain format - Artist - Song Title (with correct capitalization and punctuation) lol yeah call me a little OCD.

Children that refuse to eat anything but chicken mcnuggets or soft tacos meat/cheese only from Taco Bell.

hmm...I know I have more but drawing a blank at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:34 pm

LOL, I draw blanks too, Sapphireturtle.

The people at a buffet that stand in the same place forever so you can't get to the food they in front of. It's like, hello? other people want that too!! Get your food and move your butt!
Back to top Go down
Kathryn Sofia
Babe
Babe
Kathryn Sofia

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 4:02 pm

My husband leaving mustache hairs in the sink. Am I the only that can see the dark hairs in a white sink?
Back to top Go down
Brilliant Brunette
Babe
Babe

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 4:07 pm

metal cutlery in a metal pan - seriously........My hub thought it was something I invented, until he saw that both our daughters have it too. And I never ever showed it in their presence.

Screeching chalk on a blackboard

Nobody talking to you in days, then all of a sudden: one kid very urging on whatsapp, one on the phone, and one on messenger, while hubby wants to see me on skype!
And I think: Can't you all just spread it a bit????

Back to top Go down
teresa.k.garner
Babe
Babe

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 6:05 pm

When people ask you a question and when you give them an answer, they ask "are you sure?"--grrr! No, I'm making it up so you look stupid later on.
Or when they ask for some good advice, then turn around and do the complete opposite--why did you even waste my time if you are just gonna do what you wanted to in the first place? (Think they just wanted someone else to back them up on their stupid idea so they can blame you if it doesn't work out like they wanted)
Children who run screaming around a store, grabbing everything and their parents are totally oblivious to them--especially if it is in my shop, and I have to make sure that they don't break anything (or get dirty fingerprints on everything) and then the parents look at you like you are a monster if you say anything to their child. --Don't get me wrong, I love kids, but not monster children--there is a difference! Twisted Evil
I could go on, but I should leave some venting for the others! lol!
Back to top Go down
Curmudgeon
FABULOUS
FABULOUS
Curmudgeon

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:39 pm

Kathryn Sofia wrote:
My husband leaving mustache hairs in the sink. Am I the only that can see the dark hairs in a white sink?

Ms, Sofia, it is an international phenom, no matter how much a man wipes down a sink, or tub, as soon as he puts the wash rag up, two more hairs find a way back to the sink. Sad
Back to top Go down
sapphireturtle
Babe
Babe

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:45 pm

Metal cutlery in a metal pan! Oh me too! And on the subject of cutlery...when I load the dishwasher...knives point up...forks tines up...spoons handle up...and they all HAVE to be in their own sections...lol. I load the dishwasher a certain way and when someone else does it, it's just wrong. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
IngridOB
FAB
FAB
IngridOB

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:30 pm

When it's a certain one of my children's night to do dishes and he constantly puts the glasses in the drainboard right side up so when I put the dishes away in the morning there is water in the glass.

Kids who wash their own laundry but don't see the towels in the basket on top of the dryer waiting to be washed.

People who think their kids are perfect. I know mine aren't but why can't some moms see that there kids make mistakes too?

A real "pet peeve", dogs who get hooked out to go potty and make a mess as soon as you let them in no matter how long you give them to do their duty.

Adult acne - seriously. I didn't have acne as a teen and now I do???

Along with Sapphire dishwasher-loading peeve, People who don't put things in the cabinets EXACTLY the way I want it. From kitchen cabinets to the pantry to folding and putting away the towels (hmmm... I wonder if that is why they ignore the dirty towels on the dryer)
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbetweenthegrapevines.blogspot.com/
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeThu 05 Dec 2013, 1:34 pm

sapphireturtle wrote:
Metal cutlery in a metal pan! Oh me too! And on the subject of cutlery...when I load the dishwasher...knives point up...forks tines up...spoons handle up...and they all HAVE to be in their own sections...lol. I load the dishwasher a certain way and when someone else does it, it's just wrong.  Evil or Very Mad

LOL! I am picky about mine too!
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitimeThu 05 Dec 2013, 1:35 pm

IngridOB wrote:
When it's a certain one of my children's night to do dishes and he constantly puts the glasses in the drainboard right side up so when I put the dishes away in the morning there is water in the glass.

Kids who wash their own laundry but don't see the towels in the basket on top of the dryer waiting to be washed.

People who think their kids are perfect.  I know mine aren't but why can't some moms see that there kids make mistakes too?

A real "pet peeve", dogs who get hooked out to go potty and make a mess as soon as you let them in no matter how long you give them to do their duty.

Adult acne - seriously.  I didn't have acne as a teen and now I do???

Along with Sapphire dishwasher-loading peeve, People who don't put things in the cabinets EXACTLY the way I want it.  From kitchen cabinets to the pantry to folding and putting away the towels (hmmm... I wonder if that is why they ignore the dirty towels on the dryer)
I agree with those too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet Peeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves   Pet Peeves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Peeves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fabulous 40's The Lounge :: Main Lounge :: ~ Sit-n-Bull ~-
Jump to: