Fabulous 40's The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous 40's The Lounge

© 2012 - 2013 Fabulous 40's ... A place for us. 40 That's a milestone, isn't it? I feel like it is. Let's give each other and those on their way to being 40 some advice, laughs, love, & inspiration!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fabulous 40's The Lounge on your social bookmarking website
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Facebook Errors and Other BS

Go down 
+2
raerae725
Fabby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

Facebook Errors and Other BS Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Errors and Other BS   Facebook Errors and Other BS Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 7:34 pm

So, by now we all pretty much know about Facebook charging page admins to promote their posts to reach more people.
There have been all kinds of screw ups with FB and I for one am SICK of it! I have always thought FB was the greatest thing ever! I have dealt with their problems and quirks chalking it all up to them tweaking it to make it better. But this latest "Promote Your Post" button is some serious BS.
What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://fabulous40s.forumotion.com
raerae725
Babe
Babe
raerae725

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Errors and Other BS   Facebook Errors and Other BS Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 7:35 pm

Facebook doesn't have any good enough competitors. I really wanted google + to pick up.
Back to top Go down
teresa.k.garner
Babe
Babe

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Errors and Other BS   Facebook Errors and Other BS Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 8:52 pm

I agree--they pretty much have everyone trapped by their BS. Myspace is dead, and if Facebook keeps doing what they are doing, they are sure to follow down the same path. Just because you can "fix" something, doesn't mean that there was anything wrong with it in the first place. I think they have become money hungry, and I am afraid that soon it will cost to view or just to comment on a post. It is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Errors and Other BS   Facebook Errors and Other BS Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 8:54 pm

teresa.k.garner wrote:
I agree--they pretty much have everyone trapped by their BS. Myspace is dead, and if Facebook keeps doing what they are doing, they are sure to follow down the same path. Just because you can "fix" something, doesn't mean that there was anything wrong with it in the first place. I think they have become money hungry, and I am afraid that soon it will cost to view or just to comment on a post. It is ridiculous.

I think it's all come down to greed too.
Back to top Go down
Curmudgeon
FABULOUS
FABULOUS
Curmudgeon

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Errors and Other BS   Facebook Errors and Other BS Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 9:20 pm

Two hundred plus potential suckers is too much to turn up.

It is not enough to be the biggest socializing site in the world, they have to be the biggest A.H.'s too. (_!_)
Back to top Go down
Fabby
Admin
Admin
Fabby

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Errors and Other BS   Facebook Errors and Other BS Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:29 pm

Yep, again this morning, I shared a post from Operation Save Nicholas 3 times and they hid those from over 95% of the fans. THAT is just mean. FB is really on my last nerve with this bull.
Back to top Go down
Kathryn Sofia
Babe
Babe
Kathryn Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Errors and Other BS   Facebook Errors and Other BS Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 4:16 pm

My page is new and I have been having problems. It seems like everyone is fed up with them.
Back to top Go down
IngridOB
FAB
FAB
IngridOB

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Errors and Other BS   Facebook Errors and Other BS Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:27 pm

Has anyone been able to figure out if there is a new technique we have to do to pimp pages? I haven't gained many likers on either of my pages since tags stopped showing up on the tagged page. I heard of one page where she was threatened by FB for harassing other pages by going on "too many pages" and saying essentially the same thing (that they had been pimped).
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbetweenthegrapevines.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Errors and Other BS   Facebook Errors and Other BS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook Errors and Other BS
Page 1 of 1